Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Daniel K <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/06/08 21:24:54 UTC

Concerning the capacity to create a table column in which lies another table

Hello,

I need to know if it is possible to create a column in which a table can be stored. Here is an example table:

Games
Column name: |  id       | players             |
Type:            | BIGINT | table of BIGINTs |

I have attempted to look through the documentation and google and the closest thing I could find is using "CREATE TYPE" to create a tabulated type.

Thanks for any help!
Daniel K.

Turn down-time into play-time with Messenger games
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9734385