Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 徐毅 <x-...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2018/12/21 09:57:58 UTC

iotdb website is online

Hi

Our website is now available at https://iotdb.apache.org/. Thanks to Christofer and others' help.
Although only home page contains meaningful content, we'll finish the development of rest pages successively.
If you have any advice on our web page, please reply to this email.

Thanks,
Yi Xu

Re: iotdb website is online

Re: iotdb website is online

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yi Xu,

> > I will remove this content as soon as possible.
> No need to remove it just reword it a little and there’s no urgency
needed.

I think we just need to rewrite the sentence, rather than remove it. E.g.,
"The official released version (that signed by Apache) is not ready. An
unofficial version is released on GitHub in June, 2018".

If we can provide a version like that, it is helpful to attract users, I
think.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang