Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 09:41:51 UTC

Reviewboard patches from SVN

I'm having trouble uploaded SVN formatted patches.

The issue in question is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1253

My comment was:
"
I'm trying to add this patch to ReviewBoard.

One of the changes is editing driver.classes.props.
The problem is that this file is being changed. When generating the patch,
the revision it wrote was 1491936.

Then when submitting it to ReviewBoard, it fails saying there's no file
with that revision number.

I then ran 'svn update' and the revision number increased. I thought this
was because my repo was stale and tried again, editing the patch by hand.

Still failed at revision 1492089.
I edited it again and now it's at revision 1492090.

Needless to say, it won't ever upload the patch and it seems to keep
increasing the revision number.

ReviewBoard seems to be doing something it shouldn't, always updating the
repo in some way.

This isn't a problem with the mahout-git repo though.
"

Is anyone else experiencing issues with this?
Also, could anyone check what ReviewBoard is doing? This seems quite wrong.