Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Stephane Maarek <st...@simplemachines.com.au> on 2018/04/07 05:15:44 UTC

Dead link in Kafka Streams documentation

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/streams/developer-guide/

"Testing a Streams application" points to
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/streams/developer-guide/testing.html

Which is a dead link.

The working link is
https://kafka.apache.org/11/documentation/streams/developer-guide/testing.html
But I believe the working link should change to be consistent with the rest
of the doc

Unsure where do make PR for docs, but if you can do a quick fix it'll be
appreciated!

Thanks :)
Stephane

Re: Dead link in Kafka Streams documentation

Posted by Stephane Maarek <st...@simplemachines.com.au>.
Thanks Guozhang, everything works as expected now!

Kind regards,
Stephane

[image: Simple Machines]

Stephane Maarek | Developer

+61 416 575 980
stephane@simplemachines.com.au
simplemachines.com.au
Level 2, 145 William Street, Sydney NSW 2010

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Dead link in Kafka Streams documentation

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang