Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Mauro Chi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/24 18:06:05 UTC

Connection not availalable from datasource after some time

https://tomee.apache.org/datasource-config.html

please you know what properties i have to set into resource.xml for the
datasouce for have app all times some connection into pool available?

With my simple configuration already setted for username password , driver
and url i get after some time  the web app not respond because connection
from pooli i think is not available.

I have to go into manager app and reload the application for get working.

So i Think i have to set some properties into  declaration of datasource
like explained  from
Tomee datadource configiration .

But i non know what propertie use for have connection available all times
someone connect to my web app

Thank you into Advance.
Mauro

Re: Connection not availalable from datasource after some time

Posted by naciu <na...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot

Posted by naciu <na...@gmail.com>.
I added the params but still after some time the app is hot available.

 The connectiin to db is closed.
I have to reload the web app for get to work
.
http://mauro-hobby-java.it/backbone-jax-cellar/

Posted by naciu <na...@gmail.com>.
I added this params into tomee.xml to resource datasource.

testOnReturn = true
         testWhileIdle = true
         timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis = 2
         initialSize = 2