Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Lucas <dj...@orcsd.org> on 2005/11/01 16:09:03 UTC

Installation of Spamassassin

Hello All,

I've gotten SpamAssassin up and running and it seems to be doing an OK job.
I need to work on getting the training of spamassassin up and running.

My question is this - I'm getting emails bouncing back to me saying that it
can't be delivered.  I'm wondering if there is a way to turn these off??  I
thought it was the option to not notify users but I seem to still be getting
these.  Is it something I did wrong??

Thanks!!

**************************
David J. Lucas, CCNA
Oyster River Cooperative School District
Phone: (603) 868-5100 ext. 41

Re: Installation of Spamassassin

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
At 07:09 AM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
>My question is this - I'm getting emails bouncing back to me saying that it
>can't be delivered.  I'm wondering if there is a way to turn these off??  I
>thought it was the option to not notify users but I seem to still be getting
>these.  Is it something I did wrong??

What e-mails are saying they can't be delivered? This would (off the
top of my head) have nothing to do with spamassassin.

Spamassassin only marks mails, not refuses delivery.