Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 14:48:11 UTC

[Trinidad] tr:inputText read-only behaviour

Hi folks,
I'm trying to show a tr:inputText with a initial value from an EL expression
(no value binding since the value will be read from the request). But the
input becomes "read-only". I found in the tag documentation and I think it
is related:

the value of the component. If the EL binding for the "value" points to a
> bean property with a getter but no setter, and this is an editable
> component, the component will be rendered in read-only mode.

Is there a way to make the inputText writable when it gets its value from an
EL expression ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Walter Mourão