Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Shelly Handa <s....@mpstechnologies.com> on 2009/06/11 13:15:50 UTC

Issue with WSDL schema location

Hi,

I am facing a problem of schema location published in the supplied WSDL is
specified with HTTP Request (the "?wsdl" request). the
wsdlLocationAttribute,

My configuration file contains the settings

<jaxws:endpoint id="helloworldService"

            implementor="#helloworldServiceInterface"

            address="http://127.0.0.0:9090/services/hello"

            wsdlLocation="http://www.wsdl.org/schemas/hello/hello.wsdl"

publishedEndpointUrl="http://services.helloword.com/services/hello"

            publish="true"/>

When we see the schema location in published wsdl (the "?wsdl" request). It
shows the value http://127.0.0.0:9090/services/hello?xsd=abc.xsd

instead of http://services.helloword.com/services/hello?xsd=abc.xsd

Our web service is running on tomcat server at port 9090 and user's request
at http://services.helloword.com/services/hello is redirected to tomcat at
http://services.helloword.com/services/hello by apache http server.

I am using cxf version 2.1.5 and tomcat 6.0

Can anybody help me resolving this issue?

Regards,

Shelly

Re: Issue with WSDL schema location

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.