Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Marius Kruger <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 05:03:05 UTC

Re: Website - markdown

sorry for resurrecting an old thread again
(I'm catching up on unread openejb mails in the background).

I think we should add the instructions for contributing to the new site
below on the new site and maybe even link
to it from the current site..

--
<>< Marius ><>

Re: Website - markdown

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
That's a good idea.  If you want to collect the info from the thread and draft up a little markdown text with the details, I'd be happy to check it in.  The process would probably be the same as code contributions (check out the docs, add/edit, 'svn diff > foo.patch', attach to jira).  We can then just link to the info about the new site.

No worries on resurrecting old threads.  I pull threads from 1+ years ago sometimes.

-David