Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 03:13:03 UTC

pivot + webkit?

    *Hello guys!

    *I am curious if anyone has experience / example

    how to use pivot with webkit which comes with java 7 / javafx JRE

    on linux/macosx/windows?

    Thank you,

    Andrei

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
re: "porting WebKit to Java2D" - interesting, thanks for bringing this up

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
I think they use OpenGL to provide a drawing surface for Prism, but I'm not 100% sure.

Re: pivot + webkit?

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
webkit for java2d:

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
thank you for detailed answer.

our issue at hand is to have webkit in pivot.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: pivot + webkit?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: pivot + webkit?