Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Demetris Zavorotnichenko <fg...@cytanet.com.cy> on 2007/10/24 21:36:24 UTC

Help with Tomcat & IIS

Hi guys.

I have been banging my head about this for a long time and haven't figured
it out yet.

I have a 64 Bit Machine with Windows Server 2003 (64 bit)

The question is simple

What version of Tomcat should I install in order to be able to connect it to
IIS 6

And

What Jakata connector version should I use? Which would be compatible with
all this.

Please help me out on this.

I have been through the tutorials a hundred times and I got confused since
there are SO many Directories with different Jakata Connectors for different
versions.

Please if someone could write down this things (in short) -> since I know
the procedure of setting this up

Please help me here.

RE: Help with Tomcat & IIS

Posted by Demetris Zavorotnichenko <fg...@cytanet.com.cy>.
I have a static IP,

How would I alias them on windows?

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <ps...@gmail.com>.

RE: Help with Tomcat & IIS

RE: Help with Tomcat & IIS

Posted by Charlie Wingate <cw...@valco-data.com>.
Lol,
My whole job is a "sad tone" as the company can not seem to make up its'
mind about .net or java.  So some stuff is asp and other stuff java;
thus mixed I am left.  :)

~Charlie

The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking with which we created them.
  - Albert Einstein

Posted by Charlie Wingate <cw...@valco-data.com>.
Tony,
  When the decisions are made based on an evaluative process and the
best suited is chosen I am all in.  For me it seems platform choice is
mostly based on who "thunk" up the idea and cast it into requirements
and not on logical rationality.  But hey, it pays the bills.  :)

Re: Help with Tomcat & IIS

Re: Help with Tomcat & IIS

Posted by Jacob Rhoden <ja...@rhoden.id.au>.