Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by tranchida <gi...@tranchida.ch> on 2008/03/28 10:18:46 UTC

JMS-BC remote Weblogic 9.2 queue

Hello,

Anybody as experience how to configure SU JMS-BC to access Weblogic 9.2 or
10 remotely ?

I don't know where is best place to add weblogic.jar or wlclient.jar and
jmswlclient.jar (thin jms client). On Servicemix classpath or inside SU
(lib/)?

I try to add wlclient.jar and jmswlclient.jar on lib in my SU, but in this
case SMX throw an exception at deployment time

                                        <loc-message>access denied
(java.lang.Ru
ntimePermission modifyThread)</loc-message>

<stack-trace><![CDATA[java.security.Acce
ssControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission modifyThread)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlConte
xt.java:264)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:
427)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.shutdown(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
ava:893)
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.StandardKernel.destroy(StandardKerne
l.java:157)

Re: JMS-BC remote Weblogic 9.2 queue

Posted by tranchida <gi...@tranchida.ch>.
Ok,

I found 2 workaround

add this two lines to the <java_home>/jre/lib/security/java.policy

	permission java.lang.RuntimePermission "modifyThread";
	permission javax.management.MBeanTrustPermission "register";

or something more radical ;)

create a policy file like this

grant {
permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

and add this parameter to servicemix.bat java line.

-Djava.security.policy=%SERVICEMIX_HOME%\conf\security.policy

in case of interest my xbean.xml

<beans xmlns:jms="http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0"
	xmlns:poc="http://www.tranchida.ch/PocScenario3/">

	<jms:consumer service="poc:source" endpoint="jms"
		targetService="poc:destination" targetEndpoint="jms"
		destinationName="SmxInputQueue" connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"
		destinationResolver="#jmsDestinationResolver"/>

	<jms:provider service="poc:destination" endpoint="jms"
		destinationName="SmxOutputQueue"
		connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"
		destinationResolver="#jmsDestinationResolver" />

	<bean id="connectionFactory"
		<property name="jndiName"
			value="javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory" />
		<property name="jndiTemplate" ref="weblogicTemplate" />
	</bean>

	<bean id="jmsDestinationResolver"

class="org.springframework.jms.support.destination.JndiDestinationResolver">
		<property name="jndiTemplate">
			<ref bean="weblogicTemplate" />
		</property>
		<property name="cache">
			<value>true</value>
		</property>
	</bean>

	<bean id="weblogicTemplate"
		class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
		<property name="environment">
			<props>
				<prop key="java.naming.factory.initial">
					weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory
				</prop>
				<prop key="java.naming.provider.url">
					t3://localhost:7001
				</prop>
			</props>
		</property>
	</bean>

	<bean id="transactionManager"
		<property name="jndiName"
			value="javax.transaction.TransactionManager" />
	</bean>

</beans>

tranchida wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Anybody as experience how to configure SU JMS-BC to access Weblogic 9.2 or
> 10 remotely ?
>
> I don't know where is best place to add weblogic.jar or wlclient.jar and
> jmswlclient.jar (thin jms client). On Servicemix classpath or inside SU
> (lib/)?
>
> I try to add wlclient.jar and jmswlclient.jar on lib in my SU, but in this
> case SMX throw an exception at deployment time
>
>                                         <loc-message>access denied
> (java.lang.Ru
> ntimePermission modifyThread)</loc-message>
>
> <stack-trace><![CDATA[java.security.Acce
> ssControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission
> modifyThread)
>         at
> java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlConte
> xt.java:264)
>         at
> java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:
> 427)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.shutdown(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> ava:893)
>         at
> org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.StandardKernel.destroy(StandardKerne
> l.java:157)

RE: JMS-BC remote Weblogic 9.2 queue

Posted by ra...@wipro.com.
I think the problem is with JAAS authentication. May be you have to add
a xxx_jaas.config in your su. Just a guess.