Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ni...@sybari.com on 2004/04/13 23:40:40 UTC

Import task bug?

Ant 1.6.1:

I seem to recall some recent traffic about this, but just in case.

If you specify optional="false" in the <import> task, it's treated like
optional="true":
   ie. <import file="foo.xml" optional="false" />

The only way to make the import non-optional is to omit the 'optional'
attribute:
   ie. <import file="foo.xml" />

Regards,
Nick G.

Re: Import task bug?

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Sure enough.  Don't bother filing a report on this
one, it's fixed in CVS now.

Thanks,
Matt