Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eduardo Zurita <g0...@correo.cajacanarias.es> on 2003/02/18 10:21:48 UTC

Server-side includes

Dear Cocoon users,

    I want use server-side includes in a xsl page. I'm using the apache ones ok in my static content, but I think this doesn't work on Cocoon. I have Apache+Tomcat+Cocoon with mod Jk2.

    How can I do that?

    Thanks in advance.

    Eduardo.

Re: Server-side includes

Posted by Yury Mikhienko <yu...@mobicomk.donpac.ru>.
Sorry by jump, but how I can Include non xml document (not welformed document like html)?

HTMLGenegator does'nt work with non-english encoded pages properly :((

--

Best regards,
Yury Mikhienko.

Re: Server-side includes