Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2011/06/21 05:40:58 UTC

RE: Failure to have Unicode (UTF-8) text at the SVN (was svn commit: r1137103 - in /incubator/ooo/site:... )

No joy.

Nothing I do prevents the SVN server from coughing up text files as Western Europe (ISO) encoding.

I wonder if it was simply a coincidence that it appeared to work on the OIC SVN.

 - Dennis

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Daniel Shahaf wrote on Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 21:54:35 +0300:
> Dennis E. Hamilton wrote on Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 20:40:58 -0700:
> > No joy.
> >
> > Nothing I do prevents the SVN server from coughing up text files as Western Europe (ISO) encoding.
> >
> > I wonder if it was simply a coincidence that it appeared to work on the OIC SVN.
> >
> >  - Dennis

It seems that double semicolon is the escape syntax, ie

*.txt = svn:mime-type=text/plain;; charset=UTF-8

see split_props() in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_client/add.c

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.