Posted to user@ant.apache.org by KC Baltz <KB...@responsenetworks.com> on 2000/08/31 15:45:16 UTC

How do you support customization of your build files?

I have a build.xml for our project that I'd like to share with co-workers.
However, I'm constantly updating it and I'd like them to be able to get
those changes without having to re-enter all their specific details (install
dir, build dir...) in the properties.  How do people handle this?  I'm
looking for a solution like an include directive where the properties would
be in a separate .xml file that would be included in the master one.

K.C. Baltz