Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by prasanna bhat <pr...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/24 14:08:18 UTC

Performance measurement of audio streaming using Jmeter

Hi,

I have a requirement to measure the performance of audio/video streaming
from JMeter, Can any one please help me out with how to simulate and script
this scenario?

Thanks,
Prasanna

Re: Performance measurement of audio streaming using Jmeter

Posted by prasanna bhat <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey,

The audio request is being served from the Apache Web Server.

Well i have one more query, is audio stream similar to downloading a file
from server? If not how is it different.

Let me know if you any need further details.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Prasanna

Posted by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@fininfor.ru>.