Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by jian chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/26 21:59:35 UTC

when is the commit.lock released?

Hi,

I am looking at and trying to understand more about Lucene's
reader/writer synchronization. Does anyone know when the commit.lock
is release? I could not find it anywhere in the source code.

I did see the write.lock is released in IndexWriter.close().

Thanks,

Jian

Fwd: when is the commit.lock released?

Posted by jian chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I haven't heard anything back. Probably this email got lost on the way
or whatsoever.

Anyway, could anyone enlighten me on this?

Thanks,

Jian