Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "De Backer Frederik (DBB)" <Fr...@dexia.com> on 2011/10/21 09:16:27 UTC

PDE integration with maven-bundle-plugin

Dear,

I am faced with the following problem: I want to generate the Eclipse
PDE files based on pom.xml file via the maven-bundle-plugin. I have read
the documentation on the felix website but I am missing some things I
guess. What is the way of working: do I first have to generate the new
project as an eclipse plugin project or do I just create a new java
project with maven dependency management enabled adn then based on this
generate the manifest.

Kr,

Frederik.
<pre>

Dexia disclaimer:

http://www.dexia.com/maildisclaimer.htm
</pre>

Re: PDE integration with maven-bundle-plugin

Posted by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com>.
hi backer ,
   Currently i worked for Eclipse plugin project for Gsoc 2011 which is an
integration plugin with a java swing application. It can totally build using
maven and i think following pom file may help you to get an idea.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/sandbox/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin-gsoc/pom.xml

--
*~Thanks & Regards~*
***