Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 18:35:41 UTC

Re: documentation on Amber Wiki

I've started to move documentation to the Amber wiki.

Would it be possible please to change Amber space theme to the "Documentation
Theme", similarly to:
[1], so that visible is navigation panel on the left?

It seems that I don't have permission to the admin apace.

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF

Posted by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
2011/6/8 Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>

> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I've started to move documentation to the Amber wiki.
>
> Great :)

Indeed! Nice work Lukasz :)

Tommaso

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 08/06/2011 22:12, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've started to move documentation to the Amber wiki.
>
> Great :)
>
>> Would it be possible please to change Amber space theme to the "Documentation
>> Theme", similarly to:
>> [1], so that visible is navigation panel on the left?
>>
>> It seems that I don't have permission to the admin apace.
>
> Please do it yourself. I made you (and Maciej) space admins. People
> that do the work should not be prevented from doing so.

+1

> If there is objection please beat me.

:)

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.