Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Anthony Dodd <An...@synergy-fs.com> on 2001/03/01 10:02:10 UTC

RE: Apache within applet under IE 5.x WITHOUT plug-in?

Hi

	I got Apache SOAP V2.0 to run as an applet, but had problems
implementing session tracking, any body got any solutions.

Regards
Tony

Posted by Fabio Di Fabio <di...@tiscalinet.it>.
At 09.02 01/03/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>         I got Apache SOAP V2.0 to run as an applet, but had problems
>implementing session tracking, any body got any solutions.
I've downloaded Apache SOAP 2.0, but now I got a problem running it with
Tomcat 3.2.1, I don't think I've to downgrade to Tomcat 3.1, or not?
The problem seems related to the XML parser I've xerces 1.2.0 and with SOAP
documentation is required xerces 1.1.2 or higher.

I attach the output of my simple SOAP example

RE: Apache within applet under IE 5.x WITHOUT plug-in?

Posted by Fabio Di Fabio <di...@tiscalinet.it>.