Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by montefin <mo...@finux.com> on 2000/06/02 07:38:52 UTC

Re: SOLVED! - Help with Apache::SSI Apache::Filter in Apache::ASP

KEN!

Bingo.

My bad. I was too anxious to make this work tonight and just did NOT do
the make properly.

KICK MYSELF! KICK MYSELF!

Thanks for being there,

montefin

--
In Life Timing is everything; in Linux Permissions is everything.
http://www.montefin.com/~montefin/ (up 24/7)