Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/25 18:16:23 UTC

[Axis2]Service does not return WSDL

I have some services developed with Axis2 1.1 with the useOriginalwsdl
element set to true in the services.xml file.
In axis2 1.1, when I wrote the <serviceurl>?wsdl URL in my browser I
got the original WSDL as it was requested but with Axis2 1.2 I get the
following message:

<error>
<description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this service</description>
−
	<reason>
If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL 1.1, then please
+set useOriginalwsdl as false in your services.xml
</reason>
</error>

Why doesn't it return the original WSDL that is in the service archive
as Axis2 1.1 did?

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez