Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2018/02/20 08:48:38 UTC

Broken tests after IGNITE-7594 merge

Alexey, Ilya,

Recent merge of IGNITE-7594 has broken some tests in master,
AND in ignite-2.4 (which concerns me) [1] [2].

* Have you run the tests before merging your changes?
* Can you please fix this?

In particular, you'll have to update
the DataStorageConfiguration.DefaultWalMode on .NET side.

Thanks,
Pavel

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite.git;a=commit;h=1c7b42285f27dbcb5bcc38fe3d7dee8aac5cb873

[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1102392

Re: Broken tests after IGNITE-7594 merge

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Merged to master, cherry-picked to ignite-2.4.

Thanks everyone!

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.