Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hemant <ya...@softhome.net> on 2002/07/19 18:45:14 UTC

Re: Setter Methods not being called in nested:iterate scenario

Aaron

Many Thanks for the Monkey Struts example on your site. It was terrific.
The Manager bashing is quite appropriate too. I am currently working for one
right now :D

Anyway.. going by the Monkey See, Monkey Code principle, any examples on the
whole "wrapping it into LazyList and providing a class definition of the
child bean" example for me to see* ? Why do I need to wrap it in the first
place and it looks as if every wrapped collection has to be in some bean for
the setters to work. Correct me If Iam wrong.

Regards
hemant