Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by David Burken <db...@comcast.net> on 2005/03/17 16:06:21 UTC

code fixes

Hello,

I am new to your list.  I'm compiling the latest cvs ws-axis on linux
fedora core 3 using gcc 3.4.2.

There are several errors in the "ws-axis/c/samples/" directory.  Do you
want my build fixes?  Most are pointers assigned to objects, also a lot
of methods where control reaches end without a return.  I'm assuming the
below is an errors unless you wanted the address of the pointer:

param->varInt = pIWSDZ->getElementAsInt("varInt",0);

Change to:

param->varInt = *(pIWSDZ->getElementAsInt("varInt",0));

I can send changes if you like, let me know.

Take care,
Dave

Re: code fixes

Posted by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com>.
Whoops - I'm buried at the moment and didn't understand the issue enough !

You're absolutely right - we should be building the samples on the fly not
putting the code into CVS. another little TODO that didn't :-(

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
18/03/2005 02:37
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: code fixes

Fixing the sample code is one of the TODOs for 1.5.
At one point we decided against putting the generated code in the CVS.
Hence it would be more usefult to have some ant scripts to help users
generate code for sample WSDLs. One problem I have is that for some
samples (like doclitbase) we do not have the WSDL.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: code fixes

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.