Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 15:56:58 UTC

Re: [Announcement] SOA Stack based on Apache Geronimo - GASwerk

Interesting ! Yet another SOA choice, along with Apache Tuscany.

Cheers
Prasad

AW: [Announcement] SOA Stack based on Apache Geronimo - GASwerk

Posted by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@dmc.de>.
Hi

GASwerk is focused on integrators and integration projects. The embedded ServiceMix provides a rich set of protocol bindings and service engines to solve integration needs. The idea is not to write code but rather configure your system.

But you are right: Yet another choice ;-)

Kristian

ps: I'm also thinking of integrating Tuscany...