Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Hisayoshi Tamaki <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 02:35:59 UTC

I'm looking for usage examples of HBase.

Hi. everyone.

I'm looking for the following usage examples of HBase.
  (1) A database which is stored user data to authenticate users.
  (2) A database used by commercial software in some way.

Please let me know if you have some information on either one of the two.

Thanks,
Hisayoshi

Re: I'm looking for usage examples of HBase.

Posted by Andrey Stepachev <oc...@gmail.com>.
2010/10/7 Hisayoshi Tamaki <hi...@gmail.com>:
> Hi. everyone.
>
> I'm looking for the following usage examples of HBase.
>  (1) A database which is stored user data to authenticate users.
Why no ldap? (OpenDS, OpenLDAP, ActiveDirectory)

Andrey.