Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2009/09/19 15:57:32 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] AciveMQ Protocol Buffers 1.0 and Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.0 releases

Hi,

I'm canceling this release because of source archive problem.

As we're waiting for Colin's tests to finish and we will possibly have some
tweaking in the default configs, I would like to use this time window to
release protobuf 1.0 in a separate release and thus avoid this issue of
including protobuf source in activemq release.

I've merged David's changes in the protobuf release and adapted it a bit
more. It builds fine from source release and activemq (5.3 branch) builds
and runs fine with it. I'll run a full activemq 5.3 branch build with it on
Monday.

I'm starting a new vote for this on a new thread.

Thank you all for your help
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net