Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "pooja.kamra" <po...@newgen.co.in> on 2020/07/07 11:01:20 UTC

Facing issue while sending mail

Hi,

I am not receiving mail after sending invitation.

Checked in Administrator->Email Management. It is showing status done also
but not receiving mail.

Any suggestion.

Regards,

Pooja

Disclaimer :- This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received this message, you are prohibited from using, copying, altering or disclosing the content of this message. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Newgen Software Technologies Ltd (NSTL)  accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damages from virus and further acknowledges that no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of NSTL.

Re: Facing issue while sending mail

Posted by Sangeeta Verma <so...@yahoo.com>.
 Hi Pooja,You may be sending to your GMAIL account or Yahoo or own domain account email? I have similar issues in SOME GMAILS .. They don't receive even in spam folders.
Thank you,
Regards,Sangeeta
    On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 05:34:29 PM PDT, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

 This most probably mean the problem is at your mail server

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Facing issue while sending mail