Posted to kalumet-dev@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/09 02:55:11 UTC

Some missing things for the December report

I took these notes yesterday, so please excuse me if some of these
have been fixed.

etch: no signoffs

hcatalog: no report!

kalumet: no report!

openmeeting: no sign off, but who cares?

wave: no signoffs

Re: Some missing things for the December report

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> I hereby note my sign off of the wave report, and ask for a volunteer to
> update the wiki page on my behalf. My currently available technology is
> simply not up to the task.

Done.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: Some missing things for the December report

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
I hereby note my sign off of the wave report, and ask for a volunteer to
update the wiki page on my behalf. My currently available technology is
simply not up to the task.

Thx, Upayavira

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Benson,

The Kalumet report has been added reviewed by the PPMC since one week:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-kalumet-dev/201212.mbox/%3C50BBBBA2.8010203%40nanthrax.net%3E

It's now in the December report wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2012

I signed off the report and Olivier Lamy should do it today.

Sorry for the delay.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Some missing things for the December report

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
Sorry for the delay.  A report has been posted for HCat on the December wiki.

Alan.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
On Dec 11, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Dec 10, 2012, at 1:55 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>
>> I would be most grateful if the shepherd was willing to give the stone
>> a shove down that hill.
>
> Martjin deserves all the credit, but two shoves (email on etch-dev last week plus report) have had an effect.
>
> There is a graduation VOTE underway with 3 +1 out of the 5 proposed PMC members.
>
> My third shove's success is unknown...

All future PMC members have voted +1. I expect that there will be a VOTE brought to general@ soon.

Regards,
Dave