Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/27 19:34:43 UTC

Re: RC4?

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Michael Müller
<mi...@mueller-bruehl.de> wrote:> Dave,
> will v5 still ready whenever finished, or is there a schedule?

Roller 5 will be released when we have three +1 votes from Roller PMC
members. So far, none of the release candidates have been "good
enough" to call for a vote but I'm hopeful about RC4. After I get some
feedback that the build is OK, I plan to call for a vote.

So, if you want Roller 5 then please try RC4 (once it is out) and let
us know how it goes.

- Dave

Re: RC4?

Posted by Susanne Gladén <su...@gmail.com>.
I am ready to try RC4 as soon as it gets out  :)

/Susanne