Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/06/22 16:13:51 UTC

Hudson builds setup for OpenJPA-trunk

I have OpenJPA trunk builds setup on Hudson using the Ubuntu build
agents with Maven 2.2.1 and latest Sun 1.6 JDK.  The builds will run 30
mins. after hour if there are any svn changes to build and build notices
are only sent for state change, such as Passing --> Failing or Failing
--> Passing.

None of the build artifacts are being published to the SNAPSHOT repo, as
we need to upgrade our builds from SCP to Nexus before we can enable
that feature....

-Donald