Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nawaz_farhan <gs...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 13:26:27 UTC

Jmeter to load test a java application which takes XML input

I'm involved in testing a java application.
This application takes input as a XML and proccess it sends it to a Derby
DB, and retrives results from the DB, process the results and outputs a XML.
I need to do concurrent users load testing on that application.
Any inputs on how to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Nawaz

Re: Jmeter to load test a java application which takes XML input

Posted by nawaz_farhan <gs...@gmail.com>.
This application is a standalone application. This application is given as a
batch file. This batch file would be called/launched from calling
application.
User will put XML request in a directory.Batch program will read input from
here.Ouptut is also placed in some directory.
User will access this application through socket connection.

- Nawaz

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nawaz_farhan <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nawaz_farhan <gs...@gmail.com>.