Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/11/03 20:27:01 UTC

Support *this*, Virtuas!

To think that Jeff and Bruce were holding out on us...

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?
ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20051101006492&newsLang=en

Very cool!  Up to the news page this goes...

geirm@apache.org

Re: Support *this*, Virtuas!

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> To think that Jeff and Bruce were holding out on us...
>
> http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?
> ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20051101006492&newsLang=en
>
> Very cool!  Up to the news page this goes...

Go, Virtuas go! ;)

It's so much excitement around M5 that I can't imagine what will happen
when 1.0 is out.

Jacek

Re: Support *this*, Virtuas!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
:) i like to increase participation / diversify whenever i can. The
layered approach we are taking with Axis2 will make it easy to a
JAX-WS layer (we already wrote a SAAJ layer). Need help with JAX-WS
and JAXB stuff.

thanks,
dims

Re: Support *this*, Virtuas!