Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Da...@Anitefinance.com on 2003/09/24 18:48:08 UTC

RenderBody problem

Hello,

I'm undoubtably being very stupid here,  but I'm stuck.  Any help would be
appreciated.

I've got a component which wraps a direct link.  The template looks like
this:

I'm invoking the component from another component template, in this
fragment:

CreateUserPage is defined in in the components .jwc as follows:

<component id="CreateUserPage" type="CreateEntityDirectLink">
    <static-binding name="id" value="user"/>
    <static-binding name="instanceId" value="A"/>
</component>

My problem is that the RenderBody doesn't happen:  the direct link href is
in the page source, but has no content and so can't be clicked.  Any ideas
would be welcome.

P.S If this issue has appeared before I apologise, but the archives seem to
be down at the moment.

> David Good
> Consultant
> Anite finance
> A Member of the Anite Group plc
>
> www.anitefinance.com
> DDI		+44 (0)1296 710752
> Switchboard 	+44 (0)1296 710710
>

> IMPORTANT: This message may be confidential and is intended for the above
> named only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
> immediately. You must not disclose or copy the contents to a third party.
> Please note that Internet e-mail is not a fully secure communication
> medium. Any attachments to this e-mail are believed to be virus free,
> however it is the responsibility of the recipient to make the necessary
> virus checks. The views expressed in this communication are not
> necessarily those held by Anite Finance. Anite Finance reserves the right
> to monitor e-mail communications through its networks.

Re: RenderBody problem

Posted by pa...@softhome.net.
Make sure that your component-specification (CreateEntityDirectLink.jwc) has
allowBody="yes"

Paul Ferraro