Posted to user@commons.apache.org by marc gassmann <mg...@netcetera.ch> on 2005/12/22 15:09:13 UTC

[lang] extending of ExceptionUtils

Our goal was to get the last throwable of a specific class in the stack
trace. So we extended ExceptionUtils with some methods:

public static int lastIndexOfThrowable(Throwable throwable, Class clazz)
public static int lastIndexOfThrowable(Throwable throwable, Class clazz,
int fromIndex)
public static int lastIndexOfType(Throwable throwable, Class type)
public static int lastIndexOfType(Throwable throwable, Class type, int
fromIndex)

The patches are attached, the testcases as well.
We would be pleased, if you can use it.

have a nice day :-)
marc

--

Marc Gassmann | marc.gassmann@netcetera.ch
phone +41 (0)44 247 79 84 | fax +41 (0)44 247 70 75