Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2008/07/07 18:13:57 UTC

Missing MAVEN artifacts

Hi all,

I have just checked out the trunk version of the repository.
I'm currently unable to run most of maven target goals because of missing
maven artifacts.
For example : running "mvn clean package" on
org.apache.openejb:openejb-tomcat-webapp fires following errors.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.openejb:openejb-tomcat-catalina:jar:3.1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openejb
-DartifactId=openejb-tomcat-catalina -Dversion=3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfi
le=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openejb
-DartifactId=openejb-tomcat-catalina -Dversion=3.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile
=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.openejb:openejb-tomcat-webapp:jar:3.1-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.openejb:openejb-tomcat-catalina:jar:3.1-SNAPSHOT

2) org.apache.openejb:openejb-tomcat-loader:jar:3.1-SNAPSHOT

Can you please update the Apache Maven Repository (SNAPSHOT :
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openejb/) ?

Kind regards,
Jean-Louis

Re: Missing MAVEN artifacts

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Dain,

OK I will do that.
I'm currently trying to enhance a little the openejb-webapp-webapp pom and
assembly file in order to provide a new profile: hibernate.

Did you have a look on this issue :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-851 ?
Am I wrong ?

Regards,