Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Julia Reynolds <ju...@healthstream.com> on 2000/10/25 17:08:29 UTC

Re: JRun: Missing resources attribute org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

Check your web.xml file.  Sometimes our JRUN application will inexplicably
delete all the entries in web.xml.

Julia

"Moore, Mark A" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting the classic 'Missing resources attribute
> org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE' with the latest JRun.  I've tried the
> "Orion" work around to no avail.  Are there any other words of wisdom that
> might help?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mark

> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else
> is unauthorized.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
> or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
> and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
> contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in
> the governing KPMG client engagement letter.

  H e a l t h S t r e a m,   I n c.
  Julia Reynolds - Systems Developer
  209 10th Ave. South Ste. 450 - Nashville, TN 37203
  phone: (615) 301-3220 - fax: (615) 301-3200

  email: Julia.Reynolds@HealthStream.com
  Web Site: http://www.cmecourses.com