Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <da...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2004/07/08 09:23:49 UTC

RC3 tagging...

I tagged RC2 as RC3 prior to going away, and will be aiming to bump the tag
on those files that need it. However, having waited there has been yet
another flurry of activity...so what files do people *think* I should be
tagging as RC3 that don't presently have the tag ? :-)

I'll aim to tag/roll later tonight/tomorrow to give folks a chance to reply!

david

Re: RC3 tagging...

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
David Reid wrote:

> I tagged RC2 as RC3 prior to going away, and will be aiming to bump the tag
> on those files that need it. However, having waited there has been yet
> another flurry of activity...so what files do people *think* I should be
> tagging as RC3 that don't presently have the tag ? :-)

Just check that the rpm spec files are tagged...

Regards,
Graham