Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/08 19:52:26 UTC

apache/accumulo project at Github still says "incubating"

I don't know where this text is coming from. Visit
https://github.com/apache/accumulo and look immediately under the "Code"
tab.

Re: apache/accumulo project at Github still says "incubating"

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Looked a bit at this, and saw that GitHub allows you to edit the
description of repositories from their web interface. My guess is that
somebody needs to ask INFRA to do it, assuming they own the mirror on
GitHub.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii