Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ruben Reusser <rr...@headwire.com> on 2013/04/10 16:00:00 UTC

problems with oak, not sure if I am doing something wrong here

hi,

I figured I start playing with oak a little bit so I downloaded the
latest and built it, then ran the oak-run.jar file.

when curl http://localhost:8080 I get the expected response, however the
oak-over-http examples on the wiki [1] do not work. I am just running
the wrong jar or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks

Ruben

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oak-over-HTTP

Re: problems with oak, not sure if I am doing something wrong here

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think the Wiki is out of date. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-688. The example given in the
issue worked when I tried last time a couple of days ago.

Michael