Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> on 2020/10/27 01:18:38 UTC

Meeting Minutes (Oct)

*Dear Mnemonic Dev.*

We have held a project-wide meeting organized by Yanhui.
In this meeting, we have made the following decisions to improve our
project.

1) We agreed to move forward this project and more actively improve it.
2) I agree to appoint 3 contributors as our new PMC member. Their names are
Kevin Ratnasekera (djkevincr1989@gmail.com)
Li Shen (shenlint@gmail.com)
Chenyang Li (morningsun.lee@gmail.com)
3) Planning the new release around the end of this year subjected to
project changes.
4) Biweekly online meeting to manage project process and activities

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, Thank you!

Best regards
On behalf of the Mnemonic community.
Gary