Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jason Hunter <jh...@acm.org> on 2000/04/27 00:09:17 UTC

ANN: JDOM at the Mountain View JUG tonight

Hi everyone,

If you're in the Bay Area, you may be interested in coming to the
Mountain View Java User's Group *tonight* 7pm where I'm giving a "sneak
peek" talk on JDOM, an open source library I co-invented that eases
Java and XML integration.  If you've ever been frustrated with DOM and
SAX, this talk is for you.

Details at:

http://www.mtvjug.org/apr26-2000.html

-jh-

Re: ANN: JDOM at the Mountain View JUG tonight

Posted by Jason Hunter <jh...@acm.org>.
Chris Parrinello wrote:

> For those of us not in the area, is it possible to put presentation
> materials on the web somewhere for us to get that sneak peak? I am
> intrigued.

http://jdom.org is the home of the project.  It will go live very
soon (have to get all the ducks in a row, but it could be as early as
tonight) and will contain documentation including these slides.

Tonight's talk is a sneak peek I'm giving to my local JUG.  If anyone's
local you should come for the good Q&A I'm sure we'll have.

Posted by Chris Parrinello <ch...@chrispy.net>.
Jason Hunter wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> If you're in the Bay Area, you may be interested in coming to the
> Mountain View Java User's Group *tonight* 7pm where I'm giving a "sneak
> peek" talk on JDOM, an open source library I co-invented that eases
> Java and XML integration.  If you've ever been frustrated with DOM and
> SAX, this talk is for you.
>
> Details at:
>
> http://www.mtvjug.org/apr26-2000.html

For those of us not in the area, is it possible to put presentation materials on
the web somewhere for us to get that sneak peak? I am intrigued.

Thanks,
Chris