Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/23 06:39:44 UTC

Anyone Got a Servlet 2.3 handy for Struts Upload Build?

I am trying to build 1_2_6 and Struts upload requires something prior
to Servlet 2.4.  Does someone have a Servlet 2.2 or 2.3 around that I
can use for the build?  I would appreciate that.  Just email it, if
you do and would like to donate tot he cause.  I really don't want to
go searching around for an entire j2ee for the one file.  Thanks for
any help ahead of time.

Jack

~Native Proverb~