Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2011/07/07 17:26:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apollo 1.0 Beta 4 Released

The Apache ActiveMQ Project is pleased to announce the availability of
Apollo 1.0 Beta 4. ActiveMQ Apollo is a faster, more reliable, easier
to maintain messaging broker built from the foundations of the
original ActiveMQ. It is focused on being the fastest most reliable
STOMP 1.1 and 1.0 server available.

Read more about the release at:
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/blog/releases/release-1-0-beta4.html

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apollo 1.0 Beta 4 Released

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
>From the point of view of the clients, yes.  We may need to develop a
migration script of procedure to migrate ActiveMQ 5 deployments.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Posted by Tommy Chheng <to...@gmail.com>.

--
@tommychheng
http://tommy.chheng.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apollo 1.0 Beta 4 Released

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Yes,

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.