Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vladimir K <ko...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 10:45:50 UTC

Re: how to split application properties file into several properties files

As usual it becomes pretty simple if you know how.

in the init method you should add:

getResourceSettings().addStringResourceLoader(new
ClassStringResourceLoader(YourModule.class));

If ClassStringResourceLoader didn't called base class it would be more
efficient implementation.