Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paulo Neves <ig...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/22 20:43:06 UTC

Saving a list

Hi all,

I'm doing an application using iBatis.
My question is, is possible to save a list ?

Example:
business objs:
class Relation {
    Integer relId;
    String name;
}

class Contact {
    Integer contactId;
    String name;
    List relationsList;
}

How can I save one  contact that could have a relationsList with only
one step like

sqlMap.insert("addContact",contact);

and not

sqlMap.insert("addContact",contact);
for(int i=0;i,contact.relationsList.size();i++) {
    sqlMap("addContactRelation",contact.relationsList.get(i));
}

Thanks,
Paulo

Re: Saving a list

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
1 line of code versus 4. Doesn't appear to be a big issue. Simply wrap
it in a transaction and have at it.

Brandon