Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Mohamed Irfan <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 14:41:39 UTC

Kylin Installation Guide

Hi,
    We are trying to setup Kylin in our Hadoop Cluster. Please provide step
by step installation guide and usability guide for the same, so we can
install and explore.

Regards,
Irfan.

Re: Kylin Installation Guide

Posted by Santosh Akhilesh <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Irfan,

you could get the binary package from , this doesnt require you to build
kylin.
http://kylin.incubator.apache.org/download/
Regards,
Santosh Akhilesh

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Mohamed Irfan <mo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Hongbin/Team,
> Thanks for providing the github link, we got the installation steps.
> When we run maven it is taking to online url but in our hadoop cluster
> we dont have facility to access internet, only we can go with offline
> maven. We are not able to find pom.xml for maven and hence not able to
> use kylin. Your help is appreciated.
> Regds,
> Irfan.
>
> On 2/6/15, Mohamed Irfan <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >     We are trying to setup Kylin in our Hadoop Cluster. Please provide
> step
> > by step installation guide and usability guide for the same, so we can
> > install and explore.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Irfan.

Santosh Akhilesh
+91-0-9845482201

Re: Kylin Installation Guide

Posted by Mohamed Irfan <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hongbin/Team,

Posted by ć‘šćƒæ˜Š <z....@gmail.com>.
Hi, Irfan
    We are working on the all-in-one package for kylin, and it will release
soon.
    Currently if you are going to deploy kylin, please refer to the
following guide:
    https://github.com/KylinOLAP/Kylin/wiki/On-Hadoop-CLI-installation

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
just FYI, Luke's guide will work with current version. however it's not
related to the new installation tool qianhao and I mentioned. the new tool
is still under developement

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Here you are:

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
we'll soon provide a binary jar installation guide, planned in early next
week.  please stay tuned.